Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Way To Happiness! Intro

Happiness: a conditionor state of well being, contentment, pleasure, joyful, cheerful, untroubled exsistence: a reaction to having nice things happen to one.

"Just recently i spent the greatest week of this year, in Boston, with three of the most kind, loving, understanding women.
Aunt Liz, Cuz Krystal ands Niece Jayla took me into there home and showed me the best time. Although I was away from my sweetheart Charly, I felt loved and needed. This small vaction (from work) gave me new insight about 'family: and how much i get to see them,' God: bacause religon is more about faith then upbrining' and Love: which may be tough at times but still all they had to offer. And for this I have decicated my free time and this web space to repay thier Love with this Knowledge/book i have been reading."

True joy and happiness are valuable.
If one does not survive, no joy and no happiness are obtained.
Trying to survive in a crazy, dishonest and generally mean soceity is hard.
Your own happiness can be turned into tradgey and sorrow by the dishonesty and misconduct of others.
Such wrongs reduce one's survival and impairs happiness.
You are important to others and so is you happiness.
While no one can guarantee that anyone else can be happy, thier chances of survival and happiness can be improved.

It is in your power to point the way to a less dangerous and happier life.

Stay tuned and keep reading...*mystro

No comments:

Slide Show Times