Thursday, September 29, 2011

Settling In to my new Job!

I was a little worried about taking this new position in the hotel. After working in Banquets for 23 years, It had become home.
But now, I have a new home. Welcome to the Concierge.
My first couple of weeks in trainning was a challege, but now it's like a new skin. I am loving the experience.
My responsibility is to assist the platinum and gold key members to a great start breakfast and send them on their way happy.. I greet them very early in the am around 6. I give them a healthy breakfast with a smile and good wishes for the day.


It is quite peaceful setting up in the morning. I am the only attendant and it feels like home. This is the perfect job for me and I am settling in nicely.

1 comment:

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post... thanks for sharing...happy holidays..blessings soraya

Slide Show Times