Saturday, July 10, 2010

What a wonderful birthday!

On JUNE 26th,I was given a surprise birthday party at my dear and good friend Thomas Ferguson home.



It was held in his back yard and co hosted my my youngest daughter, Angelina.
I can say they did a great joy of keeping this a secret from me. What a great surprise!! Many of my friends from work, Hearthside House, out of town family and dear close friends I have not seen in a long while were invited.


We had a elegant sit down, 3 course dinner catered by "Akeem The Event Planner".

The table was perfectly set and the service was well done. I was very much impressed.

Being I work in the hotel in banquets, my friend wanted to wow me on this special evening. Well, he did.
This lovely birthday cake tea pot set was made for me, by our hotel baker.
I was truly impressed. It was so well done that no one want to cut into it. I will save it for viewing for a couple of days.

It was truly a wonderful evening and I feel very fortunate to have such great family and friends.
I wish all who had a birthday in the month of June, a happy and blessed one.

No comments:

Slide Show Times